Why am I receiving more than one bill for the same surgery?
There are separate charges associated with your surgical procedure. You may receive charges from several companies.
- Our Surgical Center – Facility fee for your surgical procedure.
- Your surgeon’s office – His/her fee for performing your surgery.
- Anesthesiologist – His/her fee for anesthesia services for surgery.
- Radiology – Services for x-ray/fluoroscopy, if required.
- Pathology – Services for tissue specimens removed during surgery requiring further examination.
- Laboratory – Services for laboratory tests run on specimens removed during surgery.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard, CareCredit, and Checks.
*Note: We DO NOT accept American Express.
When should I expect my first bill?
We will bill you any balance due after your insurance company has paid your claim. There may be a delay if your insurance company has paid us incorrectly and we have re-submitted your claim for a corrected payment and allowance determination.
Do you charge interest?
Are we able to set up a payment plan?
We do ask that all balances are paid in full within 60 days. If you encounter problems paying within the 60 days, please contact our office immediately.
What is your credit and payment policy?
Unless arrangements are made in advance, full payment is due within 60 days of your surgery. Out-of-pocket cosmetic surgery procedures must be paid in full prior to your surgery date.
We will submit insurance claims for you. We request that your deductible and copay amounts are paid on or before your date of surgery. You will receive a notice from us regarding the amount to pay.
If you anticipate difficulty in paying your bill within the 60 day period please let us know immediately.